- Language and country
- Browser settings and installed plug-Ins
- Data on the use of our website
Cookies are small text files that often contain a unique identifier and that a web server stores on your hard drive. Cookies contain information that can later be read by a web server for the domain that stored the cookie on your computer. They often consist of a series of numbers and letters that clearly identify your computer, but they may also contain other information.
Some cookies (so-called “session cookies”) are only stored for the duration of your visit to our website. Other, long-term cookies can still be stored on your computer after your visit, and our website can access them (the so-called “ID cookies”) every time that you visit our websites. Other companies can store and call up some of the cookies that are stored on our website during your visit
You can personally control whether cookies are actually stored using the security settings on your browser -- by not accepting cookies from the outset or by only accepting them on request or ensuring that cookies are deleted every time your browser is closed. Please be aware that this can restrict the usability of certain website services and that certain services or sections of the website can only function properly with the placement of cookies.
- Transient cookies (temporary use)
- Persistent cookies (time-limited use)
- Third-party cookies (from third-party providers)
- Flash cookies (long-term use)
- Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. They in particular include session cookies. They store a so-called session identifier that can be used to assign various inquiries from your browser during the shared session. This allows your computer to be recognized when it returns to the website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a prescribed time period, which can vary based on the cookie. You can delete these cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
- You can configure your browser setting as you desire, and refuse to accept third-party cookies or even all cookies, for example. But in that case, please be aware that you might not be able to use all the functions of this website.
- The flash cookies in use here are not captured in your browser but rather in your flash plug-in. They store the required data, whatever browser you are using, and have no automatic expiration date. If you do not want flash-cookie processing, you have to install the appropriate add-on, for example, "Better Privacy" for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or Adobe Flash Killer Cookie for Google Chrome.
This stored information is saved separately from any other data submitted to us. The cookies data in particular are not associated with your other data.
This website integrates YouTube videos. When the site is called up, cookies are stored on your computer. But YouTube also files non-personal, use-related information in other cookies. You can find Google's data privacy declaration here, which also applies to YouTube.